13 June 2010, Bangui Windmills, Ilocos
With Ate Ting, Ikay, Ralph & Alex
This trip’s moral lesson: The quickest way to have a embarassing-stories-about-you marathon is to get your friends and your sister & niece together. Spell L-A-G-L-A-G.
- Bus to Pagudpud/Laoag – Php 700 (1-way)
- 1 bedroom at Punta Azul (for max 3 persons) – Php 3,500
- Van tour of Pagudpud ( Cape Bojeador Lighthouse, Bangui Windmills, Patapat Viaduct, Agua Grande, Paraiso ni Anton, Kabigan falls) – Php 2000
* You can ask the resort to hook you up with a tour operator. There’s also an option for a tricycle tour, but in long distances, that might not be fun. =P)
- Sandboarding & 4×4 ride at the Ilocos Sand Dunes (highly recommended!) – Php 2k-2,500.
1 Nov 2009, with KE
This trip’s moral lesson: Some things are just plain crazy. That’s why they’re fun and worth doing.
Finally ticked this off from my bucket list. Something tells me this is just the first of many jumps. =P
[ Pics over at http://ishg.multiply.com/photos/album/41/kaladkarin_gets_high_macau ]
7-14 July 2008
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Siam Reap (Cambodia) and Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
Marking my first overseas leisure trip. To say that this trip was life-changing is like saying that I have my mom to thank for bringing me into the world. Witnessing wonders such as the Angkor Wat is a blessing that I couldn’t fathom taking for granted. Cliche as it may be, words are definitely not enough to describe the experience; I’ll let the video do the talking. There are also links below the vid to prove our shameless camwhoring across SEA. 🙂 Continue reading Kaladkarin in Backpacker Mode Across Southeast Asia
i’m so in love with animoto right now. =p
as with everything you wished to be hidden, it eventually finds its way to youtube. what the hell, since the cat’s out of the bag, might as well put it into good use. if you’re stressed, depressed, or looking for something to laugh at, check our swat’s despedida gift to vic:
i still think that everyone needs to free that boyband inside once in a while, at least for sanity’s sake. to scout for ideas, i actually hunted down blast-from-the-past boyband mtvs. fun. i’ve actually forgotten how 5ive looked like. haha.