13 June 2010, Bangui Windmills, Ilocos
With Ate Ting, Ikay, Ralph & Alex
This trip’s moral lesson: The quickest way to have a embarassing-stories-about-you marathon is to get your friends and your sister & niece together. Spell L-A-G-L-A-G.
- Bus to Pagudpud/Laoag – Php 700 (1-way)
- 1 bedroom at Punta Azul (for max 3 persons) – Php 3,500
- Van tour of Pagudpud ( Cape Bojeador Lighthouse, Bangui Windmills, Patapat Viaduct, Agua Grande, Paraiso ni Anton, Kabigan falls) – Php 2000
* You can ask the resort to hook you up with a tour operator. There’s also an option for a tricycle tour, but in long distances, that might not be fun. =P)
- Sandboarding & 4×4 ride at the Ilocos Sand Dunes (highly recommended!) – Php 2k-2,500.